- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
Buffalo Bills running back Reggie Bush has the opportunity to set a record that nobody wants if he doesn’t gain at least 3 yards in the Bills’ final game of the season against the New York Jets.
Despite having a rushing touchdown, Bush has produced negative-three yards on his 12 carries so far this season and is in danger of becoming the first running back in NFL history to finish a season with negative rushing yards on at least 10 carries.
If Reggie Bush fails to rush for 3 yards vs. NYJ, he’ll become 1st NFL RB to finish a season with negative rushing yardage with 10+ carries.
— Jeff Duncan (@JeffDuncan_) December 27, 2016
After firing head coach Rex Ryan on Tuesday and already eliminated from playoff contention, Bush may get a lot of burn on Sunday as it may be his final game of his career.