- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Patrick Maroon Get Emotional Watching His Son’s Reaction to His Goal
Last night a pretty cool thing happened when the Edmonton Oilers came to St. Louis. Patrick Maroon, a St. Louis native, managed to slip one by the goalie. And while goals are cool and all, what made this goal especially exciting was his son’s reaction after witnessing it from the crowd.
As you can see from the above pic, he’s all smiles and pride following his dad’s achievement. The adoration didn’t escape Maroon’s notice, either, as the Oilers forward shed some tears after seeing his son’s reaction during an interview between periods:
A nice story, but it’s gotta be especially nice for Patrick, who knows he has his biggest fan watching him whenever his son’s in the building.