- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Motorcross Rider Celebrates After Crossing Finish Line, Gets Hit in the Head by Airborne Rider
You don’t really want to blame anyone for an accident like this, but it’s only human nature to want to figure out who did something wrong here.
That said, Jason Anderson probably should have waited a few more feet before slowing down and celebrating immediately after crossing the finish line. If he had, he probably wouldn’t have taken a very heavy bike to the head as he did.
Here’s the scary clip. Fortunately, he’s ok, though he did miss the next race following the incident:
For those that saw Jason Anderson get landed on over the finish line, we’ve had news he IS ok. pic.twitter.com/9CCNgYUQJM
— MXGP (@mxgp) September 25, 2016
Good news that he’s ok, and a valuable lesson to aspiring racers. Get to safety before celebrating.
Hat Tip – [FoxSports]