- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Marcus Foligno Makes Some Time To Fix His Hair During A Fight Against Shawn Thornton
You have to love how nonchalant Marcus Foligno is about 30 seconds into this scrap with Shawn Thornton.
After getting his helmet ripped off during a fight, the Sabres forward runs about 4 or 5 cursory checks on his hair before getting back into things with the guy trying to punch him.
Here’s the video of Foligno remembering to make time for what’s REALLY important:
And, with every action like this comes an equal and opposite reaction from fans who either think this is the greatest thing in the world or the worst thing to ever happen to sports:
Marcus Foligno readjusting his hair before continuing to fight Shawn Thornton is my favourite thing of the night. pic.twitter.com/mzqiZF4u4B
— Jeff Veillette (@JeffVeillette) December 21, 2016
And, of course, since it’s something that happened (and was subsequently viewed on the internet), it’s time for a meme!
Marcus Foligno during that fight with Shawn Thornton pic.twitter.com/XN1j0LkU5c
— Brayton J. Wilson (@BJWilsonWGR) December 21, 2016
The majesty of Foligno’s coifed mane quickly takes Thornton to the ground, ending the fight safely for all involved.