- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Liam Kowal, Marcus Kowal’s Son: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
The toddler son of MMA fighter and trainer Marcus Kowal was struck and killed in his stroller by an accused drunk driver.
Liam Kowal, who was 15 months old, was the son of Marcus Kowal, an MMA commentator who is CEO of a Venice training facility, and Mishel Eder, reported the San Jose Mercury News.
Marcus Kowal, a California mixed martial artist who has worked with celebrities, posted a heart wrenching note on Facebook as well wishes flooded in. In it, he describes how his son fought to survive.
The baby died in the intensive care unit of a Hawthorne, California, hospital, CBS Los Angeles reports.
The alleged driver, Donna Marie Higgins, 72, is under arrest, the newspaper reported.
Here’s what you need to know: