- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
The Hero World Challenge gets underway Thursday afternoon at the Albany Golf Course in the Bahamas, with the big news being the return of Tiger Woods. Woods last played in a PGA TOUR event in August 2015, with health issues resulting in his being sidelined for more than 15 months. While there’s certainly some intrigue when it comes to how Woods will play, he isn’t expected to be a contender in the event by the oddsmakers in Las Vegas.
Dustin Johnson, who won three events including the U.S. Open in June and racked up $9,365,185 in winnings last season, is listed as the favorite with odds to win the Hero World Challenge at 5/1. Following him are Jordan Spieth at 11/2, Hideki Matsuyama at 15/2 and reigning British Open champion Henrik Stenson at 21/2. Woods begins the event with odds to win of 28/1, with only four golfers having worse odds.
Below is the full odds list per VegasInsider.com.
Dustin Johnson 5/1
Jordan Spieth 11/2
Hideki Matsuyama 15/2
Henrik Stenson 21/2
Brooks Koepka 11/1
Patrick Reed 12/1
Rickie Fowler 15/1
Bubba Watson 18/1
Justin Rose 21/1
Russell Knox 22/1
Emiliano Grillo 26/1
Matt Kuchar 26/1
Louis Oosthuizen 28/1
Tiger Woods 28/1
Brandt Snedeker 30/1
Jimmy Walker 30/1
J.B. Holmes 35/1
Zach Johnson 35/1