- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
EA Sports Includes 15-Year-Old Cancer Survivor In FIFA 17
This may be the greatest thing that has ever happen to a single individual.
Fifteen-year-old cancer survivor, Kenton Doust, who’s a Vancouver Whitecaps fan, was diagnosed with cancer back in 2015 after doctors discovered he had not one, not two, but three brain tumors.
Twenty-five sessions of radiation later, Doust was declared cancer free back in May of this year. Whitecaps captain Russell Teibert was there to hear the awesome news with Doust that he’d beaten cancer.
To make matters that much better, he now gets to see himself in Fifa 17.
I love this man with all my heart. He has helped me so much throughout my journey with cancer. He really helped me whilst I was in some of my worst times at the hospital. He has done so much for my family and I we honestly cannot thank you enough. This photo was taken after I had beat cancer he was there to hear my results he was always there for me. I love you man!
Respect to EA for putting @KentonDoust in the game, for those who don’t know he beat brain cancer pic.twitter.com/yzJUmRwGvw
— hugh (@Firmtinho) December 6, 2016
@Firmtinho this too but it’s amazing what they did for me and how much it helped me pic.twitter.com/D76rURMdvD
— Kenton Doust (@KentonDoust) December 6, 2016
A photo posted by Kenton Doust (@kentondoust) on Nov 17, 2016 at 9:21pm PST