- Robby Gordon’s Dad And Stepmom Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Reggie Bush Could Become 1st RB In NFL History To End Season With Negative Rushing Yards
- Knicks’ Phil Jackson, Lakers’ Jeanie Buss Announce Breakup
- Kansas St. vs. Texas A&M: Point Spread, Total & Prediction for Texas Bowl
- When is Conor McGregor’s Next UFC Fight?
- Hero World Challenge Tournament Betting Odds
Dana White to Mayweather: ‘McGregor Would Kick Your A** & Murder Your Security Guards’
Last week, retired boxer Floyd Mayweather responded to Conor McGregor with a threat of slapping the shit out of him when he sees him.
UFC President Dana White decided he would respond to Mayweather when he was recently interviewed by TMZ, and he held nothing back, even stating that Mayweather better pray he doesn’t run into McGregor because he would get his ass handed to him and his security guards would get murdered.
“Floyd’s about this tall (points towards the ground), his hands are like peanut brittle, he has to wrap them a million times so he doesn’t break his hands. Floyd better hope he don’t run into Conor on the street. Let me tell you what, not only will Conor kick his ass, he’ll kick the (expletive) out of everyone of his security guards, too,” White said.
“I would love to be there when Floyd tries to slap Conor McGregor. I promise you, Floyd, you will never try to walk up and slap Conor McGregor and you know it, too.”
“It will never happen,” White said about McGregor vs. Mayweather. “Let me tell you what, that fight will happen before Floyd walks up and tries to slap Conor, I promise you that, too.
“He’ll kick his head to another planet and then he’ll murder every one of his security guards.”